Click Safe Privacy Policies
Click Safe consents to the importance of the use of personal information and data, protects and makes responsible use of personal information, protecting the privacy of customers.
Click Safe collects personal information from its customers in order to continuously improve services.
In our privacy statement we describe the information collected and its treatment. Voluntary, express and informed consent to the privacy statement is a requirement to have any kind of relationship with Click Safe, depending on the applicable legislation for each country.
1. Responsible for the processing of personal information. It is the one who decides on the processing of personal data.
Click Safe is responsible for the processing of the data of users and visitors to its platform.
2. Information we collect and/or process. Click Safe compiles personal information from our customers in order to continuously improve our products and services.
In most cases the information is provided yourself at the time of registering to purchase our products. In other cases the information is collected automatically when you browse our platform.
We think it is important that you know that it is not an obligation to provide us with your personal information shown below, although it is essential for any type of relationship with Click Safe, if you do not provide such information we will not be able to provide you with our services or they will not be able to be provided fully. The falsity of the personal data you provide us may lead to the user’s disqualification by being violated by the Privacy Statement.
Types of data we collect:
· Information provided at the time of registration or purchase of our products:
– Email to trade on the platform
– Identification document number
– Contact information (phone number, address, address and delivery address)
– Bank account data
– Means and payment information
· Automatically collected information even if you are registered or not:
– Information about the computer or device from which the platform is accessed (browser reversal type, operating system, parameters or settings)
– Internet IP address from which you connect to our platform
– Information about searches made, publications, purchases, ratings, claims, messages, among other information to be stored
– Make available our e-commerce platform and integrated online payment system
– Address complaints and suggestions, comments as well as support
– Facilitate the shipment of products advertised on the platform
– Ensuring relationships and transactions between users and the platform
3. Continuously work on improving our services.
– Run internal studies based on your interests, to improve services and products, as well as conduct statistical studies
– Profiling based on the analysis of variables such as preferences, interests, location, transaction history, among others that leads to better commercial proposals, promotions, banners of interest, news about the Click Safe platform, perfecting the offer, content and articles
– Inform you through different channels (email, short text messages (SMS)) new products or services of the platform
– Loyalty to our customers through a points program (benefits)
4. Delivery of products and services and their purchase. We use your personal information to take orders, deliver products, process payments and communicate with our customers about orders, products and promotional offers.
5. Comply with legal obligations. Compliance with auditing, billing, informational requirements of competent administrative or judicial authorities.
6. Detect and prevent fraud or crime to protect the safety of our users.
7. Protect the rights of users and third parties.
– Enforce Click Safe’s rights to breaches of its TyCs, and other users can enforce their rights.
We will notify you before processing your data in case your personal information is to be used for a purpose other than those detailed.
Click Safe will keep your personal information for as long as it deems necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
Personal Information how do we share it?
Protecting your privacy is very important to Click Safe. Reason why we do not sell or market information that identifies our users, nor do we share or transfer Personal Information to third parties, except in the following cases:
(1.)”Service Providers”:Service providers are third parties that we contract to act on behalf of Click Safe and provide a service in accordance with our policies and in accordance with this Privacy Statement, (a) transportation, logistics, courier and parcel companies, to send you the products you purchased on our platform, (b) means of payment to provide you with protection with respect to the products purchased, (c) computer system providers, cloud service providers, database providers, and technology service providers in general, (d) government entities or risk-specialized companies, in order to verify your information. Such providers may only access the information strictly necessary to provide the agreed services and may not use them for purposes other than those entrusted to them by Click Safe.
(e)”Public authorities”means administrative and judicial authorities requiring information, for the purpose of: (a) assisting in the investigation and reporting fraud, piracy, intellectual property violations.
Click Safe services are only available to individuals who have the legal capacity to contract in accordance with applicable regulations. Otherever, you will not be required to provide your Personal Information.
Our website address is: https://click-safe.co.